Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hike Number 3....



So to continue our journey on hiking this hike we went up the North Ogden Divide. They are fixing the road and making it wider on each side so we decided to see the progress.

We couldn't really tell what they had done but there where a lot of big machines everywhere so it

looked like they were getting a lot done and staying busy. It was so pretty up there. It made me realize that when I drive around I never stop to look at how pretty of a place we live in. That is one reason why I have really loved taking these hikes. These mountains are so HUGE that I don't realize until I'm up in them. I love how they make me feel so small!

Here is the crew that hiked. (And Laura who is taking the picture) We Rock!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! We will have to join you sometime! Glad that you posted the link to your blog on facebook. It will be fun to keep up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hike was so fun! Thanks for inviting us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! It was so good to see you at the Rally, and I honestly think you are so freakin amazeballs I can hardly contain myself! You sure have a cute baby too!

    ReplyDelete