Wednesday, July 13, 2011

5 Year ANNIVERSARY!


Yay! We made it! We have had so much fun the last 5 years! It was the best decision of my life! I am so lucky to have married my best friend and the freaking funnest and most adventurous guy around! Not to mention he is so HOT! He is so awesome that he makes me want to be awesome! He is such a good guy that just by being him he makes me want to do better and become a better person!
We went to a cute little restaurant for dinner and while we were there Adam hit his funny bone on the chair....hence the picture. It hurt/tickled so bad that he wanted to make sure he could remember that moment. It was very awesome!

After dinner we went bowling for the first time in our whole dating/marriage life. I must say that bowling is a very flirty date! We had a ton of fun and I almost won, but then I decided I should let Adam win to help his confidence. So I did. That's what makes a good marriage!


and I thought the shoes were super cool so...nothing like bowling shoes to complete an outfit!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are the cutest couple and I am so glad I have you to look up to! Thanks for being so awesome! Love you!

    ReplyDelete