Saturday, July 16, 2011

First Official Father's Day!


To: The BEST DAD EVER!
From: The COOLEST CHICK! :)

Urban is so excited it's Father's day! His face says it all! But really Adam has taken on the dad role so awesome! He does everything for Urban and is the best example! I knew he was cool but I didn't realize he was so cool! I am so glad that I married such an awesome guy! He has never once complained about changing a dirty diaper or getting up in the middle of the night. He is always willing to take over so I can have some "me" time. Urban loves him so much, his first word was "dad". Adam can't ever work from home because Urban climbs all over him and wants Adam to play with him. So Adam never gets any work done. But he is the greatest. So HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ADAM!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Urban's face! I think he was just excited about the cupcake! Ha ha You guys are the best! You have both rocked at parenting! Good job!

    ReplyDelete