Tuesday, June 14, 2011

VegaS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME! Adam totally surprised me the morning of my birthday with a DAY trip to Vegas! It was so much fun. He had a jammed packed day for us. It started our favorite breakfast, Carl's Jr. and then on the way to the airport he told me what we we're doing and I was shocked. I totally thought we were going snow shoeing and then shooting guns. I had no IDEA!
We got to Vegas around 9am. and the first thing he had set-up was massages for the both of us. Then we went to The Rio because that is our favorite buffet! And I felt so bad for Adam because he was so sick. He layed down on the bench a took a 30 min. power nap. But he was a total trooper and gave me cash to just go crazy and shop until I dropped! I definitely did!I think the funniest part was as we drove from place to place I took advantage and would be pumping in the back of the car. I just feel bad for any of those people who drove by and might have saw something!
By the time we were all done it was around 9 pm. It was so SURREAL! On the flight home I just couldn't believe that we had just been in Vegas enjoying the 70 degree weather along with everything else! We got in around 11 pm and thank goodness for a great mother-in-law who stayed home and took care of Urban all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment